International Trader (Germany)
Bridge Polymers is een jong, snel groeiend handelsbedrijf in plastic, waarbij de focus ligt op handel in Polyethyleen en Polypropyleen. Onze leveranciers zijn wereldwijd opererende producenten van polyolefinen. Werken bij Bridge Polymers betekent werken in een open en informele omgeving, waar samenwerken hoog in het vaandel staat.
As an Area Sales Manager, you are responsible for proactively and strategically managing and developing markets and relationships with customers:
- Manage and develop the partner relations with new and existing customers;
- Responsible for the sales objectives and overall results in your region. Review the results on a
- regular base and deliver monthly forecast reporting;
- Develop the market. Define target markets and explore new business opportunities;
- Be the primary contact of Bridge Polymer to the customer.
A business driven, entrepreneurial, commercial professional, with strong communication and negotiating skills, able to build and maintain long-term business relations. You can operate at strategic and tactical level. You are creative and decisive, always looking for new market opportunities.
- You have successfully completed studies on either Bachelor or Master level;
- You have a proven track record of at least 5 years in an international sales environment;
- Knowledge of polyolefins or plastics in general is a plus;
- Experience in working with a distributor network and indirect sales channel;
- You are a team player who is self-reliant, with a strong cultural awareness;
- Fluent in English and preferably Dutch and a third language;
- Your will be located at HQ of Bridge Polymers at Eindhoven;
- Willingness and able to travel frequently.
Bridge Polymers is an ambitious and fast growing company, with an open and informal culture. Cooperation is continuously practiced in all fields of interest throughout the company. We value our customers; they feel our passion and ambitions.
You will receive:
- A key position in very interesting and booming company;
- A great deal of variation combined with commercial and marketing challenges;
- Room for own initiative and personal development;
- The opportunity to broaden your international work experience in an exciting environment;
- A competitive set of employment terms.