Group Procurement Manager
Headquartered in Switzerland since 1957, Selecta is a European leader in unattended self-serve coffee and convenience food, operating in 16 European countries. An annual turnover of EUR 1.5 billion is a testament to the passion and dedication of more than 9,500 highly skilled Selecta employees, providing great quality coffee brands and convenient food and beverages concepts for the workplace, on-the-go as well as hotels, restaurants and cafes (“HoReCa”).
- Leads purchasing of all Information Technology spend at group level with total group spend of approx. €20M per year. These categories include all IT & Business Process Outsourcing Services, IT Infrastructure & Telecoms, IT Hardware & Software.
- Has overall responsibility for designing and implementing Category Management - including alignment of needs, driving, supporting and influencing the business on long term supply market strategy planning for all Selecta IT spend.
- Responsible for IT supplier management and defining category strategies and sourcing plans based upon Selecta IT roadmap.
- Works with CIO team to segment and identify spend areas to strategically source with the goal of identifying savings opportunities.
- Owns all major tenders (RFIs, RFPs, and RFQs), analyze best solutions, lead supplier negotiations and supplier contract management in respective category.
- Supports implementation of key IT Roadmap savings and cost optimisation programs.
- Manages information and spend data in close collaboration with the group procurement controller while fully understanding countries, structures and processes.
- Responsible to implement Procurement best practices within product category (Spend and Supplier Management, Contract Management and E-Procurement)
- Conducts & supports regular supplier meetings to review, evaluate and improve performance of key suppliers.
- Ad-hoc tasks may include various projects in the IT contract management and supporting delivery of Group Selecta IT Roadmap.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Economics, Information Technology. Procurement degree or certificate recommended.
- Minimum of 3+ years progressive experience in strategic sourcing / procurement and experience of working in the IT domain is essential.
- IT Consulting/Project management experience considered an added value.
- Excellent communication, project management and relationship building skills.
- Strong management skills of both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Advanced social skills to manage and keep international contacts in Europe.
- A strong, assertive and team oriented style with the flexibility to react well to a fast-moving and constantly developing environment while able to maintain structure.
- Excellent communication skills in English, other European languages an asset.
- Results driven, proven records of success through key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Ability to drive change with a long term perspective across multiple functions/countries and transform the business.
- Willingness to travel regularly across Europe up to 25% of the time.
You are part of an organization that works with great coffee concepts for innovative customers. We provide an open and enthusiastic workplace with plenty of room for personal development. In addition, we offer you an attractive package of benefits package, consisting of:
- A fixed salary (€ 80K - € 100K gross a year);
- Individual choice budget (up to 1 month salary);
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 25 vacation days;
- A descent pension plan (Nationale Nederlanden).
Finally, there is a good package of secondary benefits at your disposal including collective discounts (such as on health insurance) and of course the perfect cup of coffee!