Expert Field Service Engineer
GEA is one of the largest technology suppliers for food processing and a wide range of other industries. The global group focuses on technologies, components and sustainable solutions for sophisticated production processes in diverse end-user markets. The group generates around 70 percent of its revenue in the food and beverage sector, which enjoys longterm sustainable growth.
- The worldwide Installation and Commissioning, modification and repair of machines and production lines.
- The execution and supervision of “acceptance tests”.
- The instruction and training of machine operators.
- Faultfinding and troubleshooting of machines or production lines.
- Education MTS/HTS mechanical and electrical engineering, and knowledge of, experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, software, PLC and heating technology.
- Flexibility and a team player.
- Willingness to travel and to be “from home” for longer periods of time.
- Experience in field service engineering jobs.
- Knowledge of office systems and good reporting skills.
- Excellent communicative skills.
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language, knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
At GEA Food Solutions you are part of a close and ambitious team. GEA offers a competitive salary with excellent secondary benefits.