Channel Account Manager
IXON may still be a young company, but since our start in 2014, we have rapidly grown into a major international player in the industrial sector. We’ve made promises, and delivered on them. In doing so, we've created trust. With partners, with customers, with our employees.
Keeping machines running, that's why we do it. A machine builder’s job used to be done after delivering the machine. Nowadays, they remain involved throughout its entire lifespan. All to ensure that the machine runs as optimally as possible. But how? By connecting the machines to the cloud, in a platform in which all machine service and maintenance is managed. With the IXON Cloud platform and supporting hardware, we deliver the technology, so the machine builder can focus on what they do best: collaborate with clients, provide service, and share insights.
What will you be working on?
In this role you will be joining our Discovery Sales team which is responsible for finding, onboarding and account management of partners (primarily distributors) in new sales territories. You will be the main point of contact for our partners and customers in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. You will work closely together with the team (3 FTE) to support the existing client base and expand through new opportunities.
Your main goal is to accomplish business growth by discovering new partners and by expanding business through our existing channels.
Your role will include:
- Contributing to the overall success of IXON within the EMEA region;
- Providing ongoing account support to existing customers and partners;
- Business development focused on indirect channels;
- Providing (online) demos, customer and partner visits and plan and attend trade shows & seminars to represent IXON to the world;
- Keep the Salesforce CRM system up to date;
- Continually learn as much as you can about IXON, the solution, market, competitors customer segments;
- Proactively look for and suggest areas we can improve in (product, processes, positioning, pricing, documentation, etc.).
Who are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter and team player who can’t wait to contribute to the mission and vision from IXON. Your collaboration and communication skills make you an excellent relationship manager and new business developer. Beside that you will need general technical knowledge to understand and explain technical aspects of our solution as well as multi-task and manage several channels/customers at different stages of the sales cycle.
Does that sound like you? If you also meet the following requirements, you're the person we're looking for:
- Relevant working experience in a sales environment, preferably 2-5 years;
- Highly self-motivated with an ability to work independently;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (preferred);
- English language skills, any other language would be considered a plus.
Working at IXON
You’ll work closely with 50+ colleagues across Europe. Together we deliver a team effort. We value transparency, freedom and (personal) development that’s what you can expect from us. In return, we expect honesty, responsibility and flexibility.
A common philosophy is central to our work: Think Big, Start Small, Scale Fast. Our team is focused on making an impact – from day one. Set goals, roll up your sleeves and get cracking. But don’t worry, we never forget to have fun and enjoy ourselves. Whether it's a table tennis tournament, Christmas breakfast or a relaxed Friday afternoon drink, we always have a good time along the way.