Account Manager BeNeLux
Since our start in 2014, IXON has rapidly grown into a major international player in the industrial sector. We’ve made promises, and delivered on
them. In doing so, we've created trust. With partners, with customers, with our employees. Keeping machines running, that's why we do it. A machine
builder’s job used to be done after delivering the machine. Nowadays, they remain involved throughout its entire lifespan. All to ensure that the
machine runs as optimally as possible. Our activities focus on aiding in the 3 main pain points of the modern and innovative machine builder:
● Minimising lost production time by solving > 60% of failures remotely to save time and improve customer satisfaction;
● Improving machine quality, construction and uptime with data analysis and machine learning;
● Creating new revenue streams and higher customer loyalty by enabling new business models.
But how? By connecting the machines to the cloud, in a platform in which all machine service, maintenance and data analysis is managed. With the IXON Cloud platform and supporting hardware, we deliver the technology, so the machine builder can focus on what they do best: collaborate with clients, provide service, and share insights.
What will you be working on?
In this role you will be part of a POD (4 FTE), a tight-knit team of business development representatives and account managers which is responsible for a specific region, in this case you will be part of the BeNeLux team. As account manager you will be the main point of contact for an assigned customer portfolio and it is your goal to expand business and foster long term relationships.
Your role will include:
- Contributing to the overall success of IXON within the BeNeLux region by contacting new leads and providing ongoing account support to your customer portfolio;
- Providing (online) demos and presentations on IXON’s products and services;
- Negotiating contracts, close deals and handle relevant paperwork;
- Cöordinating with internal stakeholders (Support, Solution Engineers) to address customer concerns and questions;
- Record lead and customer data in our CRM (Sales Force);
- Identify customer’s explicit and underlying business requirements and demonstrate IXON’s value proposition;
- Follow market trends, developments of own customer portfolio and identify new business opportunities for IXON (upselling);
- Stay up to date on new product features, pricing updates and product developments.
Who are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated, customer focused self-starter who can’t wait to contribute to the mission and vision from IXON. Your collaboration and communication skills make you an excellent relationship manager and new business developer. You are a real multi-tasker and you are able to manage several customers at different stages of the sales cycle.
Does that sound like you? If you also meet the following requirements, you're the person we're looking for:
- Bachelor degree Business Administration, Sales or Marketing;
- Experience in a similar role, preferably in a technical environment (Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Automation or Cloud Networking);
- Hands on experience with different Sales techniques;
- Experience with use of CRM software;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally as well as in writing.
Working at IXON
You’ll work closely with 50+ colleagues across Europe. Together we deliver a team effort. We value transparency, freedom and (personal) development; that’s what you can expect from us. In return, we expect honesty, responsibility and flexibility.
A common philosophy is central to our work: Think Big, Start Small, Scale Fast. Our team is focused on making an impact – from day one. Set goals, roll up your sleeves and get cracking. But don’t worry, we never forget to have fun and enjoy ourselves.